Cryptocurrency is gaining traction lately, especially since El Salvador in Latin America has now become the first country to have included Bitcoin as a legal tender for the first time. Support for Bitcoin is also gaining more and more support, not just in Latin America, but worldwide. You may be interested in converting your Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies into “real money.” You may wish to establish your website at some point in the foreseeable future.
The cryptocurrency revolution is still in its infancy, despite Bitcoin becoming a widely accepted part of everyday life. An increasing number of businesses are beginning to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment as well. Whatever your goals are, whether it’s to make money blogging, build a strategic brand, or run an eCommerce site, investing in a low-cost hosting package and a domain name is one of the most effective ways to spend your Bitcoin.
The vast majority of multinational corporations are still in the process of making their maiden excursions into the bitcoin hosting industry. As a result, smaller hosting companies, small businesses, Micro Saas businesses and the like are taking the lead, and although some of these companies provide outstanding hosting services, others are a prescription for catastrophe.
However, several well-known speakers are already taking bitcoin payments, which is a welcome development among new normal businesses. Hostinger is an excellent investment. What about the other vendors who accept Bitcoin as a form of payment?
Table of Contents
Hostinger is a Lithuania-based internet hosting company with operations specifically designed to process globally, including the United States of America. It has more than 29 million customers in 178 countries throughout the world at present.
It began its journey in 2011 and has since garnered global popularity for delivering a web hosting solution that is both speedy and affordable. Get started with your hosting requirements for as little as $0.80 a month and grow from there.
Because of the primary and user-friendly design, web hosting is made more accessible to new people. Additionally, it delivers rapid and pleasant customer care to its customers.
And the best part is that Hostinger has recently included Bitcoin as a payment option on their website. Website hostinger.com is a place where you can get cheap hosting for a small fee. Hostinger has the following features to keep in mind:
- There is no fee for the domain name.
- There is a free SSL Certificate accessible.
- Website Builder is a free tool that allows you to create a website.
- Obtaining a domain name at a reasonable cost
- Free data backup and Solid State Drive are included (SSD)
- Servers that are both fast and reliable in terms of uptime
- Customer service that is responsive and timely
- It is possible to return the item within 30 days after purchase.
If you have been a part of the blogging world for any length of time, it is virtually inevitable that you have heard about Namecheap.
Namecheap was established in 2000 and is a well-known ICANN-certified registrar that offers domain names at reasonable prices, as well as SSL certificates, WhoisGuard, and web hosting services. Namecheap is a subsidiary of the GoDaddy corporation.
They provide various hosting choices, including shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and more. They also offer domain registration and renewal services.
In addition to accepting payments via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, they also accept Bitcoin as a form of payment for any of their products or services. Despite widespread unfavorable opinion, price volatility, fear, and bad-mouthing, Namecheap has held firm in its decision to accept bitcoin since 2013. The decision is an outstanding feat that needs to be acknowledged.
Even though Hostwinds is a little more expensive than Hostinger, it is still within the realm of what I consider to be acceptable pricing. The fact that it commits to a mind-boggling 99.9999 percent uptime guarantee speaks volumes about this server’s immense power and performance.
The results of our performance tests are included in our professional Hostwinds review, which you can read in full by clicking here. If you use this promo code, you will receive a 50 percent discount on your first month of hosting at Hostwinds.
The shared hosting plans offered by Hostwinds include a free SSL certificate, as well as unlimited storage, bandwidth, and database storage and processing power. Virtual private networks (VPNs), advanced SSL certificates, and other privacy-enhancing features are all available for purchase with cryptocurrency, including dedicated servers, through the Hostwinds platform.
- Cryptocurrencies include the commonly used bitcoin and Ethereum and lesser-known ones such as Digibyte, Qtum, and Dogecoin. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most extensively used cryptocurrencies. On top of all that, bitcoin payments can be refunded as account credits within 30 days of completing the transaction.
- Selecting a data center is the first step. The company runs three modern data centers, one in each of the United States’ cities of Dallas and Seattle and one in the United Kingdom’s capital city of Amsterdam. Select the closest area to your target audience to benefit from the quickest speeds and the most availability.
- Hostwinds is one of the few companies that can supply both Windows hosting and bitcoin payment services. Every one of the company’s VPS plans, whether managed or unmanaged, is compatible with Windows, which users may install on any of them.
- Optional backups – A backup service is available for an additional monthly cost, in addition to the standard rate. Automatically makes nightly backups of your website, which may be restored if necessary, saving you time and effort. The service is entirely computer-driven.
As the name indicates, it is a web hosting service specifically designed to process Bitcoin transactions. It is an anonymous web hosting firm that is based in the United Kingdom. Various payment methods, including Bitcoin, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram, and other similar services, are accepted on the website and other methods.
Shared, dedicated, and virtual private servers (VPS) are some of the hosting options available from the web host and other services. The Linux operating system serves as the foundation for the bulk of the plans, including cPanel and Plesk.
From this excellent host provider company, you may choose from various basic plans, including shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and so on. According to the business and cPanel and Plesk, Linux-based hosting plans, such as Ubuntu or Debian, account for the vast majority of Bitcoin plans.
The following are some of the most important aspects of Bitcoin web hosting services.
- 99.9 percent of the time, the network will be up and functioning, according to the promise.
- There is no charge for registering a domain name.
- A unique Internet Protocol address that has been reserved specifically for you
- The use of this service makes it possible to register domain names, which is a valuable feature.
- For up to 45 days from the date of purchase, you may return the item for a full refund.
- It is possible to host a website using only the cPanel control panel. This type is known as Cpanel-based web hosting.
- Twenty-four hours, seven days a week, 365 days a year, customer service is available to assist you with your needs.
- It is critical to have a pricing system that is appropriate in terms of price.
- There are many various payment options accessible to customers.
Shinjiru is a peculiar term to use since it is dependent on whose side of the shop you are standing on when talking about offshore hosting and data center operations. As a consequence, the hosting is placed in a nation that is “far away,” that is, far away from first-world countries that are bound by copyright agreements.
It may, as a result, infringe upon your privacy. Shinjiru’s distant shoreline might be anywhere from Malaysia to Bulgaria to Singapore, or it could be any of five other places, depending on the scenario. Dedicated hosting is also available.
It operates cutting-edge computer servers in each area and offers shared hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated hosting services. Both in the past and present, many users have had nothing but great things to say about the product.
It is impressive how reasonably priced Shinjiru’s shared hosting plans are, and even the most basic shared hosting plan includes 100 GB of storage space as standard. Even though the company provides several security measures, these are not included with the most basic shared plans.
WordPress and Strongbolt are the systems that are jam-packed with all of these fantastic features.
- Paid with coin payments — You can pay with bitcoin and Ethereum through the platform, or you may send bitcoin to the company’s bitcoin wallet by transferring funds from a checking or savings account. Using your computer to transfer bitcoin manually will result in a time-consuming confirmation process that will be irreversible after it has been completed successfully.
- Because it is essential to keep the site as up-to-date and as efficient as possible, it uses LiteSpeed server technology. LiteSpeed is one of the most contemporary and most efficient technologies now available on the market, but it is still relatively uncommon. Visitors to sites that use it should expect quicker page loading times and overall improved performance.
- A concealed DNS and IP address, powerful DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) protection, and a security suite to safeguard your site from viruses and hackers are among the features included in the Strongbolt plans, which are more expensive than the basic plans.
- Help is available by phone, Skype, live chat, and support requests at all hours of the day, seven days a week, and the company’s staff are also available to assist you by email at all hours of the day.
As with any technology, you have to be insightful, do your research, and see the effects of digital technology solutions from all sides. It includes Bitcoin.
There are certain disadvantages to paying using bitcoin, such as the fact that your account will not be authorized instantly. Verification of your payment might take several hours or even days, and also, because of the dynamic nature of cryptocoins, there is no way of knowing how much your refund would be worth when you decide to request it.
There aren’t many alternatives to bitcoin if you value privacy, anonymity, and contributing to the crypto-community. There will be no money trail that people can be traced back to you, and with offshore hosting, you will be as safe as possible from government interference.
Although Bitcoin has acquired widespread acceptance throughout the world, there are still a minimal number of web hosting businesses that take bitcoin as a form of payment. I’ve selected the best of the rest from among the few reputable hosting businesses I’ve listed above. I believe in this new normal economy, it pays to innovate more than being stuck with old ways of doing business.
MAYLEEN MEÑEZ Mayleen Meñez used to work in media before finding her true passion in NGO work, travelling the Philippines and Asia doing so. She homeschools 3 kids and loves reinventing Filipino dishes. She is a resident SEO writer for Softvire Australia and Softvire New Zealand.