Are you in search of the best WordPress popup plugin for your website? If yes, there is some bonus information for you in this article. Don’t miss it!!
Popups – A bit annoying but when used right, it increases email subscribers, promotes offers, and increases brand awareness. But, how to make it happen? Here, you have to choose the best WordPress popup plugin for your website.
The WordPress popup plugin enables the user to create appealing popup boxes. Website popups are everywhere!! Though you love or hate them, they always work leaving success to the website.
According to recent research, popups drive 50% conversion to your website. When picking the WordPress popup plugin for your website, keep an eye out for the best from the rest. In this article, let us cover the list of best WordPress Popup Plugins and how to choose one among them.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
What is a WordPress Popup Plugin?
A WordPress Popup plugin allows you to create customized popups for your website. It is also a way to interact with your customers to convey special messages or offers.
You can use website popups for the below cases.
- E-book or whitepaper downloads
- Coupon or offer intimation
- Free trial signups
- Giveaways and freebies
You can customize your website popups to provide information in exchange for the user’s email address with an email opt-in.
Now, it’s time to glance at the best WordPress popup plugins to boost your conversion rate.
Best WordPress Popup Plugins in 2021
When it comes to WordPress Popup plugins, there are myriads of plugins to choose from. But, our expert team has indulged in the research and has bought a collection of the best plugins to save your time and effort.
The list comes under both free and paid plugins. We have highlighted the features of the plugins from simple to complex. Let’s dive in.
Optinly is the first goal-based popup plugin that helps to capture visitors from bouncing back to another site. Optinly specifically triggers the visitors and increases the customer base of the website. You can create popups at ease and make it live in minutes. It has attractive popup templates with premium versions that can be enjoyed free for 14 days.
- Endorse your brand and customize your popups at ease
- Increase audience engagement through advanced triggering options
- Upsell existing customers with a personalized approach
- Reduce cart abandonment and increase cart value
- Promote special offers through countdown timer popups
- Pre-existing marketing growth goals
- Seamless integration with 15+ top email service providers and webhook APIs
- 60+ Customizable templates
- Advanced popup triggering options
- Mobile Responsive Popups
- Unlimited popup campaigns with no limit on the pageviews
Optinly comes in both free and paid versions. The paid version starts from $25/month.
OptinMonster, a powerful WordPress popup plugin, helps to build and manage your popups in a separate OptinMonster’s interface. It allows you to easily convert visitors to customers. It has a powerful popup builder and a set of personalized features. You can maximize your marketing strategies with the help of the OptinMonster plugin.
- Beautifully designed lightbox popups
- Powerful targeting options
- Adblock detection
- Beautiful popup templates
- Drag and drop editor
- Easy integration with top email marketing services including MailChimp and more
No free plans are available. The paid version starts from $9 to $49 per month
Bloom is a popular WordPress popup plugin by Elegant Themes. It provides an easy to use WordPress popup maker for bloggers. It can help you save money and build beautiful popup forms for your website. It also has a great demo site to test its features.
- Automatic lightbox popup
- Multiple opt-in types including the sidebar, notification bar, and other post signup forms
- Basic post or page level targeting
- Pre-built popup templates with easy customization
- Easy integration with email providers
Bloom’s pricing starts from $89 for one year of support and updates to $249 for lifetime support and updates.
ThriveLeads is another popular popup plugin for WordPress. It helps you to create beautiful popup forms simply using your WordPress dashboard. It is a great way to grow your email list. It has conversion-focused WordPress themes and an integrated builder. The targeting rules will help you to control the popups.
- Multiple Optin types including lightbox popup, 2 step optin forms, and more
- Drag and Drop editor to customize your signup forms
- Basic A/B testing for analysis
- Easy integration
- Mobile friendly popups
- High page-level targeting options
Thrive Leads pricing starts from $67 to $147
Trust Pulse is a new way of social proof app for business websites. TrustPuliseis the most powerful WordPress popup plugin to grow your email list. You can use it to display the social proof popup as notifications to your visitors. It also helps in conversions and brings trust to your brand.
- Triggers FOMO and creates urgency among the users
- Real-time tracking of the visitor’s activity
- Smart targeting with the social proof
- Customizable Popup to interact with your visitors
- Supports multiple platforms including WordPress, Shopify, SquareSpace, etc.
Both free and paid versions available. The paid version starts from $4/month.
Sumo, one of the best WordPress popup plugins, helps in highlighting the social sharing of the users. SumoMe also helps in great analytics and improving the conversion ratio with beautiful templates. It comes up with a bundle of well-crafted email opt-in templates with different fonts and colors. With the easy customization option, you can customize the popup to attract more audience towards your end.
- Free WordPress popup and optin form
- Multiple option forms available
- Comes with different styles and templates
- A/B testing to analyze the performance
- Easy integration with WordPress and other platforms
Both free and paid versions available. The paid version starts from $39/month
NinjaPopups, a popular and straightforward popup plugin, helps a lot in email marketing integrations. It helps you to build simple popup forms using the amazing drag and drop editor. There are myriads of popup templates available from which you can choose it on your own.
- Active developers that lead to frequent updates
- Attractive user interface with drag and drop editor
- Multiple effects to visualize the templates before it appears on the site
- Built-in A/B testing for effective performance
- Mobile ready popups to attract the visitors
Pricing starts from $26/month
Elementor Pro is a popular drag and drop WordPress popup plugin. If you are looking for a beginner-friendly tool, then this plugin is a wise choice. You can create different types of popups including email subscriptions, login forms, promotions, and other sales banners. It is a great visual popup builder with lots of design options.
- Easy setup
- Flexible popup creation
- 100+ Stylish WordPress popup templates
- Integrates with other email marketing services
Pricing starts from $49/year
Icegram is the newest option on the list. It helps you to create popups with powerful CTAs for your website. It helps in making engaging CTA buttons to drive visitors to your target page. If you wish to add affiliate links, you can make use of the Icegram popups with actionable CTAs.
- No traffic limit
- Free plugin but you can depend on add-ons after an upgrade
- Different popup types to display
- Basic target and trigger options
Both free and paid versions are available. The pricing starts from $97/year
Popup Maker, the most popular WordPress popup plugin, offers pretty templates in its free version. It offers a variety of popups and has easy integration with other popular WordPress plugins like Gravity forms and Ninja Forms.
- Simple WordPress interface for the users
- Multiple targeting and triggering options
- Many optin form types
- Easy integrations
Both free and paid versions are available. The paid version starts from $16/month.
How to choose the Best WordPress Popup Plugin?
As of now, we have glanced at the list of best WordPress popup plugins for your website. But, which plugin suits your website? How to select the one that helps in great conversion?
If you are asking these questions in your mind, we suggest you look for a plugin that satisfies the enlisted criteria. Select the plugin that,
- Offers several popup templates
- Is easy to use and flexible to integrate
- Provides customizable triggers for your popups
- Has different popup campaign types
- Has excellent customer support
Popups become a great way to lift up your email subscribers list like crazy. When used right, the popups are the savior of the business and are ready to interact with your visitors in a unique way. Be very selective in your popups and pick the best WordPress popup plugin that suits your audience base. Don’t forget to make it professional and natural!
From the bunch of information and the list of best WordPress popup plugins, you might have come to the point to pick the best among the rest. But, there is no way to choose the one without testing it on your website.
Choose the popup plugin that blends with your audience’s expectations and improves your site’s performance. WordPress popup plugins are vital to increase conversions and boost traffic to your site. Not every plugin suits your website. Take time and invest more research to make your choice the best.